Friday, March 7, 2008

Relaxation

I did not sleep well last night and usually that makes for a very bad next day but today was the exception to that rule. The girls were amazing all day. They played without issue for a majority of the morning, they sat and cuddled when I let them watch television for a half an hour, and they went down for a nap without issue (even Lior). When they woke up from their naps their friends were here and eating lunch, waiting for them to wake up and play. They played with their friends with minimal conflict while we were inside and had a great time playing outside. Sydney wanted to make sure that each of her friends got a juice box while they were outside playing. I had the chance to laugh with my girlfriends while our kids climbed all over. Potty training was never easier or more relaxed and the girls were dry without much prompting or issue. When the friends left we went out to a wonderful dinner with my parents where the kids sat nicely, ate like champs and asked to go to the bathroom and went three times. Matt even took them! Who could ask for a better day? Perhaps next time I will schedule a pedicure or a foot massage but since that will never happen, I could not ask for a better day than today!

No comments: