Tuesday, March 18, 2008

We don't look sick

Lior has had a runny nose since Friday and yesterday it turned green. Sydney started coughing and sneezing on Sunday. When Sydney found out that Lior was not going to school today because she was sick she had a melt down and decided she was very-very sick and could not go to school. We did not disagree with her because she was coughing and sneezing during her melt down and her eyes looked a little cloudy. While Sydney was upset Lior was telling her "Sydney I just a little bit sick, it alright." Both girls were thrilled to stay home with me and Sydney spent the next hour following me around and cuddling every chance she got.
My mom came over to take Jordan to her Baby and Me class and the big girls played outside. They were certainly not acting sick but Lior's nose was running. I think spending the day at home was good for them. I did not get as much stuff done as I had hoped but everyone had a good day and I think the girls got the rest they needed to feel better.


No comments: