Thursday, October 30, 2008

Animal farm

They had a petting zoo at school today and we were invited to come and play. I wonder who likes these events more, me or the kids.
I had a blast and could have stayed and played with the animals all day, the kids not so much. I got to hold a bunny and the kids got to pet it. I definitely got the better part of that deal.
There were goats and sheep.
A pony or a donkey, I can not remember.
The girls pet a tortoise. I was shocked that Jordan pet it because she never ever wants to touch the animals. Of course my camera was acting up and I missed the Kodak moment, very frustrating!
My favorite animal of the day was the dog. She was beautiful and the size of a small horse. Jordan loved her too, she wanted me to pick her up so she could kiss her. I loved that dog, it makes me want another one!

No comments: