Monday, October 27, 2008

Dollies

My mom made the girls dolls! She knitted these beautiful dolls for the girls and they just love them. Sydney has not slept without her doll since my mom gave it to her. "It has yellow hair, dats what I wanted!" My mom brought over a book several months ago and asked the girls to pick out the doll that they wanted. She asked them to tell her the color of the dress and hair and imagine our surprise when three dolls appeared in the colors that the girls ordered! Jordan wanted a purple dress and brown hair.Lior wanted the same color as Jordan. Sydney wanted a pink dress and a doll with yellow hair and that is just what she got!
Rumor has it that there is a pattern for a cowboy doll for Akiva. Something tells me it will not be wearing a pink or purple dress or wearing earrings!

No comments: