Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy new year

My kids love to celebrate Rosh Hashana. They love apples and honey and listening to the shofar. This year was the first time in twenty years that Danny was around to celebrate the holidays and I was too sick to share in the joy. I had a bad stomach virus and was pretty much out of commission for two days. Thank goodness my mom was available to sit with the girls last Monday because I could not drag myself out of bed. Matt took the girls to Dan's house for dinner without me!
The girls had a great time. They had candy before dinner to bring in a sweet new year, Matt loved that! The girls came home with new necklaces, which they loved! Sydney was so excited by the necklace that she was showing it to me as Matt pulled up on the driveway. When I asked her where she got it she told me Tanya gave it to me, she is a nice girl!" She's right!

No comments: