Monday, October 27, 2008

Ferber

Matt Ferberized Akiva and he slept through the night last night! The first night was the worst and each night has gotten progressively better. He is such a good baby! I am trying to get him on a better napping schedule as well. Right now he grabs a nap here and there but does not have a fixed time where he sleeps in his crib.
I get the girls to nap most of the time at one in the afternoon. Akiva generally nurses at that time and falls asleep with me while I nurse him. If I get up he gets up. He needs to sleep in his crib and get a good solid nap. It is just hard because he has no choice but to go with the flow and we are always on the move. My goal is to get this poor kid on a schedule before he can walk or stand in the crib. When they can stand in the crib, everything changes because then they will just stand there and scream at you when everyone just wants to sleep.

No comments: