Sunday, October 5, 2008

So how did you do?

My September challenge is over. How did I do? I think I did OK. I did not throw out one hundred huge items, like I wanted to. I did throw out a ton of stuff, there is a huge hole in my garage where tons of crap used to live. We dumped a huge amount of boxes out of our attic to make room for more stuff which we can throw out when we can afford to remodel our house. I got rid of my maternity clothes and tons of baby clothes, well over a hundred items, for sure. I wanted more so I am continuing the challenge this month but this time I am throwing out fifty items.
Fifty items. I will be happy if I can make another huge hole in our garage so we can start to clear out and organize the inside of the house. So this month I will focus on getting rid of more crap and organizing the crap that is inside the house. That is my challenge this month, any takers?

2 comments:

Ann S. said...

You did so great! I had to count every single item to get to 100. But then, I don't have maternity or baby clothes to get rid of. I am in for another 50 this month. We are on a roll!

Anonymous said...

I think you guys should go with 50 a month until I have no shoes.