Sunday, October 5, 2008

I have a problem

I have a huge problem. I have not been blogging the way I want to because i am having a camera problem. I think I am having a camera and a picture storage problem. It all started when Liel messed up my photo library, while it is not entirely her fault I feel the need to blame her because it is always Danny's fault and she is his daughter so... it is Liel's fault.
When we thought we lost all the pictures Matt decided to do something to the computer which required an upgrade to a different operating system. While he was figuring all that out he told me not to add any of the new pictures I took onto the home computer. That was almost three weeks ago.
Because it is taking so long I decided to stop listening to Matt and put the pictures onto the computer but the date on the camera was off and now the pictures are somewhere in two thousand and nine and on the camera! Can you see how confusing this is? I do not like to blog without pictures, so I have not been blogging.
To make matters more confusing I left one of my cameras at Danny's house and he moved today so who knows where it is.
I have been taking pictures with my iphone but they are not that great. Please hang in there while I figure this mess out and get back into the swing of things.

No comments: