Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Jordan toes


Yesterday Jordan climbed into the dresser after her bath and decided to sit in there for awhile.
Today I walked into "baby jail" and Lior immediately started yelling "yook Debbie, yook Debbie, yook, yook- you baby!!!" while she pointed to Jordan crawling across the top of the book shelf. When I looked up and saw Jordan crawling across that book shelf, my heart jumped into my throat and I instantly looked for my camera. That is right I thought of the blog and catching the moment to share with all of you. The camera battery was charging so I scooped her up and called Matt to tell him that we were completely doomed! I think our big girls were at least a year or older before they were scaling the walls. I did place Jordan on the book shelf later to get a picture to share.
I finally caught Jordan walking on video, it is not very good but here it is!


Our little Jordan toes is just a movement machine! After I walked into baby jail I thought to myself "why do we take her to the gym?" and then I thought we had better get her crib tent up this weekend or we are in some serious trouble!

No comments: