Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sydney is sick!

Well we now know why Sydney has been miserable the last few days. She has a UTI, a bad cold and a rash. To add insult to injury she had to get a shot in her leg and it burned and made her leg ache. The shot should make her feel better within the next twenty four hours and really attack the infection which is great because if she spikes a fever she is hospital bound. I have been in the hospital with a sick child and I don't want to do it again. So keep your fingers, toes and anything else crossed that the antibiotics do their job!

I am so glad Sydney and Lior are such good friends. At the doctors office Lior was waiting with my mom and Jordan in the waiting room and all Sydney wanted was Lior. "Mommy, I want Eeor, I want Eeor, and dordan toes!!" I do not know who cried harder when Sydney got her shot, Lior was crying just as hard if not harder. When we got home today, Sydney wanted Lior to kiss her boo boo and Lior looked at her leg said "aww you got boo boo on you yeg", and bent over and kissed it. It's great to have a sister who loves everything about you!

No comments: