Friday, October 19, 2007

Quick update

I think Sydney is feeling much better today. Her cold is still hanging on and she is very tired but she is not crying every time she has to pee. When Matt went up to get her this morning her body was so warm that he came running downstairs with her so I could feel her and confirm that she had a nice temperature. After some Motrin and well timed Tylenol the fever was gone and her mood improved greatly. She spent her day sipping cranberry juice and decaf iced tea while she played with some friends. Hopefully she wakes up without a temperature and has a great day tomorrow.
While we out with our friends today someone commented on how much Jordan is talking. She had seen Jordan at the gym on Thursday while she was there with Matt and could not get over the size of her vocabulary. I decided to let Jordan show Matt all of her new tricks tonight and I think even he was surprised by everything she was doing. She says "Momma, Dadda, bye, dog, duck, and more" I am sure that she said "bathroom" the other night and Matt and I have both heard her say "Jordan" before. She plays peek-a-boo, claps hands, gives high fives, and waves goodbye. She loves to do raspberries especially if she is getting your undivided attention. She is growing up so fast, I just can't believe how much she has changed in the last few weeks!

No comments: