Sunday, January 6, 2008

Bye bye morah leslie

Last week while I was busy making my furniture decision we received a letter from the girls school stating that the girls teacher was not going to be returning after the break. The letter sounded rather cold and not at all like they were going to miss her. They said she had some health concerns and needed to rest, I hope she is OK. I have mixed emotions about it. I was not crazy about her but the girls loved her.
I am hoping the new teacher, Morah Stacey, will be a little more enthusiastic and hover a little less than Leslie did. Stacey is not new to the girls, so they know who she is and like her. Sydney is claiming otherwise but I think she just does not want to go to school. Every time I mention school Sydney starts making excuses and starts whining about not going. I am sure she will be fine once she gets back into the swing of things but she just does not like to be away from me. Lior likes school and seems happy about going back to see her friends. Both girls are sad that Morah Leslie is sick and is home resting but they seem to be absorbing the fact that she will not be at school when they get there.
Only time will tell how they do on Tuesday when they go back. I can say one thing for sure, I will be happy to drop them off at school and get back to their regular schedule.

No comments: