Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dr. Liorie scoop

After Sydney came home from school today and collapsed on the couch, I began to worry that perhaps I had made a mistake sending her to school today. When she woke up and refused to pick her head up I decided to call the doctor and bring her in. It was probably a very good idea because she has a double ear infection.
I brought all three girls to the doctor's office by myself. I was worried about entertaining the three of them but they did not need much entertaining and were fantastic. Sydney was not thrilled about sitting in the office and wanted nothing more than to go home. Lior tried to make her feel better, "Tydney don' worry I squeeze you toe", "Tydney I hold you hips like dis", and "Don cy Tydney, I here."
After the nurse took Sydney's weight and temperature Lior was bound and determined to get Sydney to lay down on the exam table.
"Tydney you lay down here" while she patted the table.
"I Doctor Liorie Scoop."
"You lay here"
"I make my Tydney feel all better".
Of course Sydney wanted absolutely no part of Lior's good intentions and apparently her primary focus is not Obstetrics because since I am having a baby she can't help me. Jordan was more than willing to let Lior exam her belly but my budding young doctor only wanted to make her Sydney feel all better!

No comments: