Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happy birthday trees


The girls had their TuB'Shevat celebration at school today. Matt was able to take some time off from work to see them and I think they were very happy to see him there. All the kids helped plant the new orange tree on the playground. Our girls enjoyed using the shovels to put the dirt around the tree. Lior talked about it all afternoon, when she was not screaming at me! Grandma even got a chance to dance with the girls around the newly planted tree. We all had a great time.
After we left school my mom and I tried to finish the job I started yesterday. I am cleaning up and out. The girls clothes have been thinned out and put in labeled bins so Jordan can use them later. If we have a boy I will be giving away a lot of very cute girls clothes! I am very pleased to be getting rid of all this "stuff", I can not wait to get rid of more.
When my cousin Joan was here she told me that she spent a month throwing one thing away every day for one month to reduce the clutter. I think that is a great idea. I put together two bags of clothes to give away and another of garbage, that is three "things" out of the house. Not bad, now if I can just keep it up. I think I will try Joan's method of cleaning up and out. During the month of February I will throw one "thing" out every day. Maybe Matt will help me and throw a few things out as well. I know we have big plans to clean out the garage but not enough time to clean it out. Matt is right we need four more hours in every day.

No comments: