Friday, January 4, 2008

Decisions

After running around with the girls and buying things I don't really love, I have made a decision! I am going to stop running around to look at furniture and return all the bedding I have purchased. Matt did not love the linens I bought at Ikea and made absolutely no comment about how "normal people don't buy things to return them", so I know he really did not like them. I will keep looking for bedding that we both like and will not break the bank.
We have also decided to buy the bunk beds I found on-line. I don't think we will find a better deal or better quality for the price. Ikea has great looking stuff but I don't think that the bed will stand up to the abuse my children will dish out. I just have to sit down and actually order which should be much easier now that I have actually made a decision.

No comments: