Saturday, August 11, 2007

Growing up too fast


Jordan cut her fourth tooth four days ago. She turned nine months old two days ago. Yesterday she started clapping when she saw other people clapping. Today she started clapping on command. What is going on? Isn't she a baby? Shouldn't she be pooping, peeing and sleeping? I fear that she is growing up too fast and I am just not ready for that. I love watching her stand up and cruise around the furniture but I also miss the good old days when I could put her down, walk away and find her in about the same place I left her. I know that in a few weeks or maybe a month Jordan will be running after the big girls and I will have a new set of problems!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

umm deb, your kids are still pooping and peeing, kneinan ahora!
I could set a watch...
\danny