Sunday, August 5, 2007

Teething

With all the family in town and the party prep I missed it. Lior has cut one of her two year molars and is working on at least two more. How did I find out about these newly found teeth you ask? Well, last night Lior and Sydney were sitting on my lap before bed and we were making funny faces and all the sudden Lior started to gag because her finger was down her throat. She just started crying and I asked why she was crying and the next thing I knew I was cupping my hand in front of her mouth catching more than a handful of puke. She covered the front of me but managed to miss Sydney who was sitting right next to her looking EXTREMELY concerned.

After my shower I brought her out to the living room where Sydney came running over to see her and to give her a big kiss. Lior was running a temperature so she fell asleep in my arms but not before Sydney tried to cuddle her in their new "big bed". Later that night Lior was wide awake feeling much better telling me that her tummy hurt and pointing to her tongue but insisting that her tongue did not hurt. Matt suggested that it could be her teeth and low and behold I discovered her new molars. Hopefully the fever she has been running is a result of the teething not something else. She has a big party on Sunday.
Not only has Lior been working on some new teeth but Jordan also cut a top tooth yesterday which brings her grand total up to three! Number four should be popping out any minute. Our baby is just growing up so fast. Sydney has been teething for so long, she should have a full set of teeth by now but those two year molars have not popped yet. She suffers so when she is teething. I hope these molars pop out as easily as Lior's have!
With all the party prep done for the night and my beautiful nieces sleeping over to play with the girls in the morning. We hope everyone gets a good night sleep for the birthday fun tomorrow.

No comments: