Friday, August 17, 2007

Namaw

I spent the day away from the girls at a workshop I needed to maintain my licence to be a Speech Language Pathologist. My mom stayed home with ALL three girls by herself from seven thirty am until three thirty pm. The woman needs a medal or a lobotomy, I'm not sure which. When I got home my mom was beat and the girls were ready to go.
My mom left and the girls wasted no time in fighting over my lap screaming "no my turn, my turn" even Jordan wanted some lap time. So after a trip to the potty where everyone, excluding Jordan, had a turn sitting and pushing the button we decided to paint. Or I should say Sydney and Lior decided to paint because they both came running out of the laundry room carrying paint brushes and pretending to paint our walls.

Sydney decided that it was a much better idea to color on her tongue than to color on the paper.


Lior discovered the Mr. Potato Head parts and had a great time playing with the Donald Duck's beak saying "pwack, pwack" as she flapped her arms.

And then Sydney took a turn "pwack, pwack"

Even Jordan had a turn. I think she even said "pwack" or something that sounded like "pwack".

After finishing up with the Potato Head parts Sydney and Lior discovered stickers so we moved into the play room to "do stickers". After what felt like an eternity of naming colors and watching the girls pull off stickers and put them on paper I looked at my watch expecting it to be close to six. Imagine my surprise when it was only four thirty two!
Imagine what my mom felt like all day! My girls have a very nice "Namaw" who must love them very much.

No comments: